The dry lining specialists in Norfolk
Upgrade your walls with new dry lining today! Let us help you add that extra layer of insulation to your property to keep you warmer while keeping your heating bills low.
Dry lining for your home and office
- Alternative to plastering
- Technique with sand, cement and hardwall skimming
- Use of plasterboard
- Preparation for painting & decorating
- Over 30 years’ experience
- High standards
- Competitive prices
- Free quotes
Our dry lining services for domestic and commercial work includes:
- Metal stud partitioning (44/70/90 mm studs)
- Acoustic partitioning (sound proofing)
- Dot and dab plasterboard (applied using a dry wall adhesive)
- MF ceilings (lower your ceiling height)
- Grid system ceilings
- Tape and joining
- Gypline wall systems (cavity walls)
We also provide MF suspended ceiling systems.
"I am pleased to be able to inform you that the first of the new bedrooms were put into use on the 24th of March, with the second floor to follow on the 28th of March. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your team for your help with bringing this contract to a successful completion. I hope we have the opportunity to work together on future contracts."
Potters Leisure Resort, Hopton-on-Sea
M & L Plasterers Ltd The Retreat Gimingham Road Trimingham NR118HP